At Hitchcock we have helped women for over 35 years on their journey of recovery from addiction. We do it the Hitchcock Way, offering a continuum of care - from intensive outpatient treatment to residential to a variety of housing services – for women and their children.
The Hitchcock Difference
- We treat the whole woman with a “Woman-centric” treatment focus
- We help battered and frightened women take control of their lives and their addiction
- We’re the only center in the region where a woman can bring her children up to 13 years old with her while receiving treatment
Who do we treat?
- Women addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Who may face histories of physical and sexual abuse, trauma, and psychological disorders
- Who may come from unstable familial relationships
The first step toward a new life begins with opening the door to Hitchcock Center for Women. We provide walk-in, on-site assessment services to women that are ready to take the first step toward recovery. Assessment allows our staff to determine the level of services needed, and if outside referral to other agencies is necessary. Assessment services are also provided to men and women involved with the Department of Children and Family Services.