09 Jun We Are Hiring: Building and Grounds Manager
We are hiring a Building and Grounds Manager
The Building and Grounds Manager oversees improvements, projects, and normal maintenance of the buildings and grounds. Additionally, the Building and Grounds Manager acts as the Safety Director with responsibility for property, maintenance, overseeing janitorial services and managing staff,and safety coordination at Hitchcock Center for Women. The ideal candidate must work well with others, demonstrate excellent communication under pressure, be able to effectively handle crisis management and conflict, and be on call 24/7 for emergencies.
- Prior cleaning experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated prior experience planning and working with budgeted dollars for assigned areas of responsibility and projects
- Prior HVAC, plumbing, and carpentry experience
- Prior experience overseeing fire, safety, and sprinkler systems
- Prior experience negotiating with vendors for the best products and services
- Pre-hire computer test must show proficient use of personal computer software, and Windows operating environment, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to teach, motivate, support, and maintain strong customer service
Licensure and Education Required:
Qualified candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 30.