30 May We Are Hiring: Business & Operations Director
We are hiring a Business & Operations Director
This full-time position oversees all business matters at Hitchcock Center for Women, which includes the business/accounting office, facility services, and security. This position is also responsible for the planning, development, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of special projects. The ideal candidate must have strong management and people skills, a can-do attitude, enjoy working with a dynamic team, and embrace working in the nonprofit sector. Hours vary depending on agency needs. Benefits available include: medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and paid time off.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of all business matters related to the agency.
- Provide training and resources, including advisory services to staff.
- Staff meetings, including individual supervision as needed, at least monthly.
- Maintaining staff, including annual updating of job descriptions, performance and evaluation metrics, as well as providing performance evaluations and development for direct reports.
- Implementation of special projects, including off-site IOP.
- Maintain licenses and Continuing Education, and/or training.
- Documentation and reporting as required for billing, funders, and governmental authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or allied field from an accredited college or university, master’s degree and/or CPA preferred;
- Valid driver’s license (with 4 points or less)
- Meet criteria to be insured by organization’s automobile insurance policy
- Must pass background check
- Proficient in the use of computer, Microsoft Office products preferred
Qualified candidates can send their resumes to Deb O’Shaughnessy at email@example.com until June 30.