10 Apr COVID-19 Updates
Hitchcock Center for Women is continuing to follow developments related to COVID-19. We are taking all necessary precautions and measures, following the recommendations and orders of the Governor, CDC and local health department. The health and well-being of our clients, children, and staff are primary concern.
To continue to minimize the spread of any illnesses, we are doing the following:
- We are not accepting walk-in appointments at this time.
- Assessment are completed via the phone.
- If you need services please call 216-421-0662 and a staff person will arrange for a telephone appointment.
- We are not allowing visitors; however, our family education is occurring via telephone.
- Additionally, clients can maintain appointments with other providers using telephone or videoconference.
- At this time, we continue to accept referrals and admissions into Residential; however, screening for signs of COVID-19 does occur prior to entry into treatment.
- Our Recovery Housing program is running at or near capacity. If interested you may contact the agency to see current availability.